Describes tasks that demonstrate traffic routing features of Istio service mesh.
- Configuring Request Routing. This task shows you how to configure dynamic request routing based on weights and HTTP headers.
- Fault Injection. This task shows how to inject delays and test the resiliency of your application.
- Traffic Shifting. This task shows you how to migrate traffic from an old to new version of a service.
- Setting Request Timeouts. This task shows you how to setup request timeouts in Envoy using Istio.
- Istio Ingress Controller. Describes how to configure the Istio ingress controller on Kubernetes.
- Control Egress Traffic. Describes how to configure Istio to route traffic from services in the mesh to external services.
- Control Egress TCP Traffic. Describes how to configure Istio to route TCP traffic from services in the mesh to external services.
- Circuit Breaking. This task demonstrates the circuit-breaking capability for resilient applications
- Mirroring. This task demonstrates the traffic shadowing/mirroring capabilities of Istio