Generated documentation for Mixer's adapters.
- Circonus. Adapter for circonus.com's monitoring solution.
- Denier. Adapter that always returns a precondition denial.
- Fluentd. Adapter that delivers logs to a fluentd daemon.
- Kubernetes Env. Adapter that extracts information from a Kubernetes environment.
- List. Adapter that performs whitelist or blacklist checks
- Memory quota. Adapter for a simple in-memory quota management system.
- OPA. Adapter that implements an Open Policy Agent engine
- Prometheus. Adapter that exposes Istio metrics for ingestion by a Prometheus harvester.
- RBAC. Adapter that exposes Istio's Role-Based Access Control model.
- Redis Quota. Adapter for a Redis-based quota management system.
- Service Control. Adapter that delivers logs and metrics to Google Service Control
- SolarWinds. Adapter to deliver logs and metrics to Papertrail and AppOptics backends
- Stackdriver. Adapter to deliver logs and metrics to Stackdriver
- StatsD. Adapter to deliver metrics to a StatsD backend
- Stdio. Adapter for outputting logs and metrics locally.
To implement a new adapter for Mixer, please refer to the Adapter Developer’s Guide.