Announcing Istio 1.6.10
This release contains bug fixes to improve robustness. This release note describes what’s different between Istio 1.6.9 and Istio 1.6.10.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Added quotes in log sampling config and Stackdriver test
- Fixed gateways missing endpoint instances of headless services (Istio #27041)
- Fixed locality load balancer settings were applied to inbound clusters unnecessarily (Istio #27293)
- Fixed unbounded cardinality of Istio metrics for
CronJobworkloads (Istio #24058)
- Improved envoy to cache readiness value
- Removed deprecated help message for
istioctl manifest migrate(Istio #26230)