Announcing Istio 1.3.4
This release includes bug fixes to improve robustness. This release note describes what’s different between Istio 1.3.3 and Istio 1.3.4.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Fixed a crashing bug in the Google node agent provider. (Pull Request #18296)
- Fixed Prometheus annotations and updated Jaeger to 1.14. (Pull Request #18274)
- Fixed in-bound listener reloads that occur on 5 minute intervals. (Issue #18138)
- Fixed validation of key and certificate rotation. (Issue #17718)
- Fixed invalid internal resource garbage collection. (Issue #16818)
- Fixed webhooks that were not updated on a failure. (Pull Request #17820
- Improved performance of OpenCensus tracing adapter. (Issue #18042)
- Improved reliability of the SDS service. (Issue #17409, Issue #17905)
- Added stable versions of failure domain labels. (Pull Request #17755)
- Added update of the global mesh policy on upgrades. (Pull Request #17033)