This release includes bug fixes. This release note describes what’s different between Istio 1.2.2 and Istio 1.2.3.
- Fix a bug where the sidecar could infinitely forward requests to itself when pod defines a port undefined for service (Issue 14443) and (Issue 14242)
- Fix a bug where Stackdriver adapter shuts down after telemetry is started.
- Fix Redis connectivity issues.
- Fix case-sensitivity in regex-based HTTP URI matching for Virtual Service (Issue 14983)
- Fix HPA and CPU settings for demo profile (Issue 15338)
- Relax Keep-Alive enforcement policy to avoid dropping connections under load (Issue 15088)
- When SDS is not used, skip Kubernetes JWT authentication to mitigate the risk of compromised (untrustworthy) JWTs being used.
- Update base image version for Bookinfo reviews sample app (Issue 15477)
- Bookinfo samples image qualification (Issue 14237)