Announcing Istio 1.7.7
Istio 1.7.7 patch release.
This release contains bug fixes to improve robustness. This release note describes what’s different between Istio 1.7.6 and Istio 1.7.7
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Fixed an issue of using explicitly empty revision flag on install. (Issue #26940)
- Fixed the CA’s certificate signature algorithm to be the default algorithm corresponding to the CA’s signing key type. (Issue #27238)
- Fixed an issue showing unnecessary warnings when downgrading to a lower version of Istio. (Issue #29183)
- Fixed an issue causing older control planes relying on the
rbac.istio.ioCRD group to hang on restart due to the fact that newer control plane installations remove those permissions from istiod. (Issue #29364)
- Fixed a memory leak in WASM
onNetworkNewConnection. (Issue #24720)