Announcing Istio 1.0.6
We’re pleased to announce the availability of Istio 1.0.6. Please see below for what’s changed.
Security vulnerability fixes
- Updated Go
urllib3libraries in Bookinfo sample code per
- Fixed username and password being exposed in
Kiali(Issue 7446, Issue 7447). If you have trouble to start the
Grafanapod after upgrade to 1.0.6, please follow the steps to create the secrete first.
- Removed in-memory service registry in Pilot. This allowed adding endpoints to proxy configurations from within the cluster through a Pilot debug API.
- Fixed Pilot failing to push configuration under load (Issue 10360).
- Fixed a race condition that would lead Pilot to crash and restart (Issue 10868).
- Fixed a memory leak in Pilot (Issue 10822).
- Fixed a memory leak in Mixer (Issue 10393).