Policies and Telemetry
Describes how to configure Istio's policy and telemetry features.
- Attribute Vocabulary. Describes the base attribute vocabulary used for policy and control.
- Expression Language. Mixer config expression language reference.
- Circonus. Adapter for circonus.com's monitoring solution.
- CloudWatch. Adapter for cloudwatch metrics.
- Datadog. Adapter to deliver metrics to a dogstatsd agent for delivery to DataDog
- Denier. Adapter that always returns a precondition denial.
- Fluentd. Adapter that delivers logs to a fluentd daemon.
- Kubernetes Env. Adapter that extracts information from a Kubernetes environment.
- List. Adapter that performs whitelist or blacklist checks
- Memory quota. Adapter for a simple in-memory quota management system.
- OPA. Adapter that implements an Open Policy Agent engine
- Prometheus. Adapter that exposes Istio metrics for ingestion by a Prometheus harvester.
- RBAC. Adapter that exposes Istio's Role-Based Access Control model.
- Redis Quota. Adapter for a Redis-based quota management system.
- Service Control. Adapter that delivers logs and metrics to Google Service Control
- SolarWinds. Adapter to deliver logs and metrics to Papertrail and AppOptics backends
- Stackdriver. Adapter to deliver logs and metrics to Stackdriver
- StatsD. Adapter to deliver metrics to a StatsD backend
- Stdio. Adapter for outputting logs and metrics locally.
- Default Metrics. Default Metrics exported from Istio through Mixer.
- API Key. A template that represents a single API key.
- Authorization. A template used to represent an access control query.
- Check Nothing. A template that carries no data, useful for testing.
- Kubernetes. A template that is used to control the production of Kubernetes-specific attributes.
- List Entry. A template designed to let you perform list checking operations.
- Log Entry. A template that represents a single runtime log entry.
- Metric. A template that represents a single runtime metric.
- Quota. A template that represents a quota allocation request
- Report Nothing. A template that carries no data, useful for testing.
- Service Control Report. A template used by the Google Service Control adapter.
- Rules. Describes the rules used to configure Mixer's policy and telemetry features.