Announcing Istio 1.4.3
This release includes bug fixes to improve robustness and user experience. This release note describes what’s different between Istio 1.4.2 and Istio 1.4.3.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Fixed an issue where Mixer creates too many watches, overloading
- Fixed an issue with injection when pod has multiple containers without exposed ports (Issue 18594).
- Fixed overly restrictive validation of
regexfield (Issue 19212).
- Fixed an upgrade issue with
regexfield (Issue 19665).
istioctlinstall to properly send logs to
- Fixed an issue where a file and profile could not be specified for
istioctlinstalls (Issue 19503).
- Fixed an issue preventing certain objects from being installed for
istioctlinstalls (Issue 19371).
- Fixed an issue preventing using certain JWKS with EC keys in JWT policy (Issue 19424).
- Improved injection template to fully specify
PodSecurityPoliciesto properly validate injected deployments (Issue 17318).
- Improved telemetry v2 configuration to support Stackdriver and forward compatibility (Issue 591).
- Improved output of
istioctlinstallation (Issue 19451).
istioctlinstallation to set exit code upon failure (Issue 19747).