Announcing Istio 1.2.3
We’re pleased to announce the availability of Istio 1.2.3. Please see below for what’s changed.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Fix a bug where the sidecar could infinitely forward requests to itself when pod defines a port undefined for service (Issue 14443) and (Issue 14242)
- Fix a bug where Stackdriver adapter shuts down after telemetry is started.
- Fix Redis connectivity issues.
- Fix case-sensitivity in regex-based HTTP URI matching for Virtual Service (Issue 14983)
- Fix HPA and CPU settings for demo profile (Issue 15338)
- Relax Keep-Alive enforcement policy to avoid dropping connections under load (Issue 15088)
- When SDS is not used, skip Kubernetes JWT authentication to mitigate the risk of compromised (untrustworthy) JWTs being used.