Announcing Istio 1.1.9
We’re pleased to announce the availability of Istio 1.1.9. Please see below for what’s changed.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Prevent overly large strings from being sent to Prometheus (Issue 14642).
- Reuse previously cached JWT public keys if transport errors are encountered during renewal (Issue 14638).
- Bypass JWT authentication for HTTP OPTIONS methods to support CORS requests.
- Fix Envoy crash caused by the Mixer filter (Issue 14707).
- Expose cryptographic signature verification functions to
LuaEnvoy filters (Envoy Issue 7009).