Ask questions, be a part of the conversation, or contribute to Istio’s growth. Istio is an open source project that is driven by the participation of users and contributors. Join in!
How do you want to get involved?
There are a variety of ways to reach out to the community for input.
Join the community
Bugs and Security
Become a contributor
Code, documentation, community: Istio welcomes your contribution! Use these links as your entry point.
- Familiarize yourself with the Istio code of conduct and contribution guidelines.
- The Istio Community README is the starting point for contributors who want to work on code, docs or other parts of Istio.
- You can access our trove of technical content and working documents by joining the istio-team-drive-access@ Google Group.
- You can participate in the working groups which focus on particular areas of interest, such as docs, security, and networking.
- Interested in helping with Chinese language documentation? Join the Cloud Native Community(China).