Istio in Paris! See you at KubeCon Europe 2024
Amazing lineup of Istio activities at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon.
There will be lots of Istio-related activity at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe in Paris! We’ll keep this page updated with more details as they are published.
Come to the Istio Day co-located event.
The following KubeCon sessions will be based on Istio, add them to your schedule:
- Keynote: Platform Building Blocks: How to Build ML Infrastructure with CNCF Projects
- What Not Do When You’re Updating Istio in a Critical Environment?
- Comparing Sidecar-Less Service Mesh from Cilium and Istio
- Next-Level Security: Implementing mTLS in Istio Multi-Cluster Environments Using SPIRE
- Scaling Service Mesh: Self Service Beyond 300 Clusters
- Lightning Talk: Help! My Envoy Sidecar Is Consuming
- Poster Session: Kubernetes in the Confidential Computing Marvels: Unlocking SMPC Across Multi-Cloud Clusters
- Poster Session: Serve CAKES for Your Developers: Introducing the Cloud Native CAKES Stack for Zero Trust!
- Tutorial: Configuring Your Service Mesh with Gateway API
- Product Market Misfit: Adventures in User Empathy
Attend the co-located Observability Day session related to Istio: A Practical Guide on How to Monitor and Compare Service Mesh Infrastructure Costs
Attend the co-located Multi-TenancyCon session related to Istio: Lightning Talk: Establishing Trust Between Microservices in a Multi Tenant Cloud
Attend the co-located Platform Engineering Day session related to Istio: Building an AI-Powered, Paved Road Platform with Cloud-Native OSS
Attend the co-located AppDeveloperCon session related to Istio: Navigating the Complexities of Service to Service Invocations: Deep and Brief Dive Into Causality
Attend the co-located Cloud Native AI Day session related to Istio: Platform Building Blocks: How to Build ML Infrastructure with CNCF Projects
Attend the Istio Maintainers’ Track session
Come and have a chat at the Istio kiosk in the Project Pavilion throughout the event.
See you soon in Paris!