Announcing Istio 1.1.9
We’re pleased to announce the availability of Istio 1.1.9. Please see below for what’s changed.
- Prevent overly large strings from being sent to Prometheus (Issue 14642).
- Reuse previously cached JWT public keys if transport errors are encountered during renewal (Issue 14638).
- Bypass JWT authentication for HTTP OPTIONS methods to support CORS requests (Issue 2160).
- Fix Envoy crash caused by the Mixer filter (Issue 14707).
- Expose cryptographic signature verification functions to
LuaEnvoy filters (Envoy Issue 7009).